Sunday, August 13, 2006

Thankya, thankya vury much.

Gotta tell ya that the pirate had a great weekend. The celebration lasted three days, which could mean it ain't over yet, guess we'll see how Monday goes.

I wanna say thanks to all my blogger crew that took the time to wish a Happy Birthday to their captain. I know, I know, if I paid you better you would have bought me presents, whatever...

A special thank you to MG; she asked what I wanted for my birthday and since several of the things I reqested were either immoral, or, simply banned in most states I said she could do an audio post of her singing me Happy Birthday. She doesn't sing... at least not sober so she says. But she did record a rambling Birthday Wish which was just as cool. Check it out here. Thanks girlfriend, that was great.

Had a bunch of friends over Saturday night, don't remember much past about 10:30. Raked in a couple cases of beer, the boys bought me the biggest bottle of Grey Goose I've ever seen, course we drank it... Jello shots, my god, did we have jello shots. and whipped cream. I did have a bouncehouse, that was a blast. The kids (aged 14 to 16) hit it early, the bigger kids (age 30something and up) hit it late. The man who owns the damn thing was doing backflips, bout 1 am. He landed on the back of his neck and head and about bit a hole through his tongue. Thought we may need an ambulance but we discovered Jello shots make an excellent anesthetic.

The camera battery died out halfway thru the night so I'm a little short on pictures. But I didn't run out of beer though, which is infinitely more important. My eldest daughter, Sweetpea, bought me a rasta hat - tell me she doesn't know her old man. Here's us.

And babygirl in the bouncehouse.







The Jello shots got a close-up.





The pirates real crew - the people who actually work - the one on the right is my stepson who came down to work for the summer.




And I almost forgot.

Naked Twister and body shots.





.











Oh, Softball Slut, take a note... We need a new outcall service - the hookers never showed. Unless that was them that time the wife answered the door and said there was no one there.

Have a great Monday y'all.

12 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

awww.... :)
anything for you...

the party looks like a blast, still jealous I'm too far away to crash ;)

Glad to hear you had a good time...
now I want jello shots and a bouncy thing...

(hmmm....maybe you should plan my next birthday party)

9:38 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Well its looks like everyone had a great time. How in the world could you almost forget naked Twister and body shots??

9:51 AM  
Blogger RobynB said...

You,my dear, know how to throw a party!!!

Happy belated Birthday

*smooches*

10:07 AM  
Blogger DH said...

Happy belated birthday Billy!

Looks like one helluva party...wish I'd have been there!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Woo Hoo! Great party!

And, you know I'm a sensitive soul, you're poor neighbor! Probably should have taken him to the hospital. Did ya check on him on Sunday? Was he able to move?

OK, next party, I'm there!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

MG - The Pirates Party Planning Service is always available. No fuel surcharge.

Erika - who forgot, i said almost...

Robyn & DH - Thanks and yeah, it was a great time.

GE - I checked on him Sunday, as of 1pm his daughter hadn't seen him yet. He came over about 4:30 to pick up the bouncehouse, he was a little sore and was talking funny. I apologized for laughing, but then I laughed again so I guess it didn't count.

Yeah, next time venture across the bay why dontcha...

12:28 PM  
Blogger Bite Me said...

Holy shit!! I wanna party like a pirate!! I did drink quite a few pints o' grog in your honor. ;-)

2:48 PM  
Blogger Softball Slut said...

Oh my goodness. Seeing that guy licking that girl's black underwear made me hot! I will note not to call Hookers R Us again when we need services. Next time I will also make sure you have backup batteries, extra cameras and me there. Should have tested out the body shots first to make sure they werent poisonous

3:34 PM  
Blogger April said...

Glad you had a good time, sugar...birthdays deserve parties like that.

I'm with MG...I want a party like that!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Mr. Fabulous said...

I would totally have crashed it if I had known...

Next year!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

Looks like you know how to throw a par-tay!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Desireous said...

Glad you had a great time. Looks like the party was awesome!

hugs
Des

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home