Tuesday, February 13, 2007

FreeBoobyTuesday

Just a post before I go...

Bout ready to head north and west to Panama City, FLA. Have to go visit a project for a day, 6 hour drive one way to spend an hour or two. Will be at the Hampton if anyone cares to stop by and visit the Pirate.

It is FreeBoobyTuesday, and, since I missed last week I'm gonna give ya two this week - or is it four? Never sure how to count the pups.

Hopefully DH and ATL won't be disappointed this week. Last week they came by late and only got a shot of my ass. And for the others that stopped by, thanks for the spanks, squeezes and the pinch. Really.

OKAY, FREEBOOBYTUESDAY time.
I loves a girl in the kitchen. Wonder what's cooking? Bacon would hurt.
This weeks posts come to us courtesy of postyourgirls.com cuz that's where I stole them.

Hope y'all have a great Tuesday. See ya in Panama City!


PS Blogger tells me I have to switch to new blogger the next time I sign in; I've been avoiding it for a while now if ya don't see me for a while that's why. I hate it when people move my damn cheese.

11 Comments:

Blogger ATL LG said...

now that's why I like this pirate...he gives up the booby! Nice double shot!
Hey I could tell you the place to stop in PC that has a very dark room towards the back for more private fun but I can't remember the name of the place that my uhhhh "my buddy" told me he had fun at....but you are a pirate I'm sure you'll find it!

10:14 AM  
Blogger erika said...

I am so glad you didn't miss Free Booby Tuesday!

Blogger keeps on telling me to switch too. I am afraid!

10:31 AM  
Blogger MG said...

yeah, I dont like being told what to do...
have a safe trip.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Shumpy said...

Jesus saves. At least that's what I've heard... Just make some sort of back up before the changes. I've heard good and bad things about the gmail change-thing.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Pirate, they made me switch two days ago. Damnit! Just do it, if I had to, so do you!

10:01 PM  
Anonymous thru my eyes said...

wishing you a happy valentines day billy.
xo
TME

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blog nella

1:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolita chin
lolitas 13
lolitas kid
free anal sex
lolita picture
lolita suck
lolita cp terra loltobbs ftp lol
lolita vip lolitas virgins bbs
lolita lolly fuck movie children
lolita chin
lolitas 13
lolitas kid
free anal sex
lolita picture
lolita suck
lolita cp terra loltobbs ftp lol
lolita vip lolitas virgins bbs
lolita lolly fuck movie children

4:54 PM  
Blogger April said...

i have your cheese, pirate.

*kiss*

5:56 PM  
Blogger Shumpy said...

hullo? you missed another Tuesday. :) boobies!

2:39 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Serious as a heartattack...the new blogger really isn't that bad! It's a very easy change over. I hate change...but this wasn't bad. Honestly.

I didn't like the boobies this week, Pirate. They looked to be my daughters age and that distresses me greatly.

The pic of your ass made up for that faux pas!

CP.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home