Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Send this to 20 people in the next hour for good luck!

I sent the following email today to about everybody in my address book.

OK, so most of you know already that I hate stupid email forwards, especially the ones that say send this to 10 or 20 people in the next 4 hours and your luck will improve or you'll win a million bucks or some other dumb shit like that. And the ones that tell me god loves me (yeah, I know, the bald guy at the airport told me) and some poor crippled kid is collecting business cards to get into the Guinness book or Microsoft is tracking emails and will pay you $.32 each. C'mon people, smarten up, that stuff is bullshit.

Which brings me to the point of this email. I am sending you something that will make people love you, not block you from their inbox. Why? Why 'cuz I'm a nice guy of course... you had to ask?

The link below contains the key to relieving you of the aggravation that everyone of us has suffered, will bring you peace of mind and make you easier to live with - and you don't have to do a fucking thing to accomplish this. You do not have to forward it to receive salvation, you do not have to put 7 recipes in an envelope, you don't even have to thank me (although I believe you will).

People, this gift I give to you is a cheat sheet that has shortcuts to the interactive voice mail of over 110 companies . That's the computer you get when you call a company to bitch, moan, complain or ask a question and can never get to a LIVE PERSON no matter how badly you try. Click on the attached link and then save it in your favorites section because I guarantee that you'll use it and unlike the other crap that ends up in your inbox this will improve the quality of your life Then you can send it to your friends and feel confident that they won't hate you for it. This site has all the little codes and shortcuts to get to that REAL PERSON you so desperately want to speak to, after all, that's why you picked up the phone right?

And now, without further adieu, the link...

http://www.paulenglish.com/ivr/

Use it in good health.

And if you forward it to 128 people in the next 15 minutes Cindy Crawford will come to your house on Thursday and wash your car nekkid!

i so crack myself up....

3 Comments:

Blogger Still Searching... said...

Eh, she's not my type.
;-)

2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for that great link!!

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home