Thursday, January 12, 2006

Half Nekkid Thursday


Here just north of the Caribbean we don't have to shovel snow, we don't have to scrape our windshields and we don't need to let the car warm up before we drive anywhere BUT there are some considerations to winter. The pool temp is only 67 degrees; dammit I should have gotten the gas heater instead of the solar heater. This pirate only plays in the pool when the water temp is between 84 and 88 degrees so I'm kinda like waiting for April or May to dip my tootsies.

Then again I could have dipped my toes and shown you an erect pirate nipple or perhaps even some shrinkage, I'll bet your happy I stuck with my toes...


Come play HNT with the rest of the cool kids, click on the HNT box to the right and see Obsasso for the rules.


9 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

lmao...yes, you "pirates" have it good...

but hey, it's nice weather here today as well...

Happy HNT, nice feet...

9:25 AM  
Blogger Muse said...

Im SO jealous. My toesies are clad in warm socks and boots. Id love to be dippin them in some warm water.

I LOVED your squirell story btw, how sweet!! Great pics as well. :)

HHNT!!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

I dunno hon, looks particularly inviting for a little toe dippin' to me...

Nice pic, and a happy HNT to you!
:-)

10:12 AM  
Blogger Fig said...

Ya know... up here we cut holes in the ice and jump in.... just sayin...

nice toes sweetie!

Happy HNT!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Nice tootsies!

HHNT, Sugar!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Shauna said...

Cute!

But you made me very jealous.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Hoochie Mama said...

I'm jealous, but I guess it hasn't been to bad here lately. It could be worse!

Happy HNT!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Thanks for stopping by! Happy HNT!

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely tootsies!

bellacara

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home