Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Sex and Chocolate Day!


Have a friend that calls today Sex & Chocolate day, not too sure why but when she wished it to me a few years ago it just kinda stuck. I guess this pic wraps it all up, well for me at least, sorry ladies, most of you anyway...

This pic actually gives me lots of ideas for that stuff you can dip your ice cream cone in...

KB started it, MG did it and a few others followed suit so here's my list of 10 things that I love.

1) my girls
2) my wife
3) all my girlfriends
4) my truck
5) the smell of fresh cut grass, thanks kel.
6) the satisfaction of building something, anything
7) making a big pile of sawdust
8) ganja
9) my dogs and cats
10) a cold beer and a naked woman, not necessarily in that order.
Okay so that was two, sue me!

Happy Sex and Chocolate Day everybody!

13 Comments:

Blogger CP said...

Sex and chocolate Day.

I like that. I like that a lot. I think that will be the new name.

Sounds nicer than "VD".

I like the chocolate covered boobies. Ummy.

CP.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

glad you liked it cp, and the boobies.

almost forgot it is FreeBoobyTuesday... so today is a special chocolate covered edition.

8:14 PM  
Blogger CP said...

I never forget booby tuesday. Just like I never forget Avatar's Cockblock Wednesdays.

It's like Christmas around bloggerville all year long!

Naked things, everywhere!

CP.

8:31 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Did I say cockblock? I meant cockblog! *L* Uh oh, Freud would have a field day with that faux pas!

CP *again*

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Works for me,
and definitely in THAT order.

11:39 PM  
Blogger April said...

Happy Sex & Chocolate Day to you, sugar.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Happy Sex and chocolate day to you too Billy... ummm, a day late that is. ;-)

8:23 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Sex and Chocolate day...I like that SO much better, ok, so from now on, that's how I'll refer to it as well... ;)

...shit, now I"m thinking impure thoughts...THANKS Billy...

2:30 PM  
Blogger Desireous said...

Hope you had a happy Sex and chocoalate day!

What is Ganja?

3:01 PM  
Blogger L said...

Ganja! Enough said!

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! delta kappa gamma alabama scholarship 2002 audi a6 Charlotte area youth hockey mazda cars for sale Delta dental plan of tennessee 1920 football history Mazda protege accessories

2:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read incorporating your business modafinil prices Download parental control freeware

11:27 PM  
Blogger Jatin Sethi said...

chocolate day hd images

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home