Friday, February 10, 2006

That darn'd test

OK, so like I took that personality test like everybody else has and when I post it that stupid box covers up everything to the right side. Can anybody help me out with resizing the damned thing?

Basically what it said is I'm a romantic, hedonistic narcissist who depises authority and loves sex - now if that's not a pirate I really don't know what is. Yeah, maybe they're not too romantic but I've always been more about the pillaging, looting and burning more so than the raping anyway.

It also says I would rather have fun than work but my work ethic was strong, that's me - conflicted. Who says you can't have both?

4 Comments:

Blogger Billy said...

Kim -
http://similarminds.com/global-adv.html

11:42 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Mine did the same thing... refer to my post of WTF?? and do what Blue Suggested. It worked for me.

;-)

5:55 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Mine told me I was introverted.

Right. Subtle as an atom bomb, I am.

I didn't bother with the results...I felt lied to. *L*

CP.

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home