Monday, February 06, 2006

Maybe a little too much ganja...

I had a great post planned for today, complete with a picture of me at 17 with my family. Problem is I can't effin find the picture now and really the post wouldn't have been any good without it, then again it may not be any good with it - guess we'll have to wait and see.

Cleaned the garage and the shed on Saturday and came across boxes with photo albums so you know I had to stop and look at every picture and carry some in the house to show the wife and the kids so not much cleaning got done.

There was one picture that just hit me and hit me hard, kinda made me face my own mortality and that just sucked. And now for the life of me I cannot find it and it's pissing me off. Went through half the boxes again last night during the Superbowl and it was not where I thought it was. May have been the ganja, may have not, but the brain cells that know where that picture is have apparently been destroyed. Will try again tonight, undaunted, to find the damn thing.

Carry on and have a pleasant Monday!

and here's one of Billy holding his new baby cousin, although she's like 30something now...

7 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

I LOVE this.... I'm in such a "remembering times past" mood...

Hey Dude, you were a cutie too ;)

4:17 PM  
Blogger MG said...

and oh, keep digging because now I've GOT to see that pic!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

hey mg, I'm still a cutie. lol

5:27 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Aw. Little Pirate. Capturing his first booty. Priceless.

CP.

7:59 PM  
Blogger April said...

awww...such a cute photo.

I love going through old photo albums.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

It was evident at an early age that you would become a pirate.

The look is there.
;-)

12:09 AM  
Blogger Ms. M said...

Ah, ganja.

Oh, um your pic is so sweet. A young pirate in the making.

How did you EVER keep those whites so WHITE? (Don't pirates where dark colors?) I can't go five minutes without spilling something on myself when wearing white.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home