Monday, January 30, 2006

please stand by...

OK, Billy leaves town for a couple of days and gets tagged repeatedly; ok, one came before he left but still.

Mel
wants the soundtrack of my life because some comment of mine inspired her to come up with a meme.

MG tells me I need to author a list of the 8 qualities of my perfect partner and.

cp needs my best tale of vengeance.

I'll do my best folks, give me a minute, k?

and kb, this link is for you, check it out. you and mr. b should schedule your vacation for next year.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always get tagged with silly stuff. I'd like to be tagged with the perfect partner thing. That'd be fun.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oh Billy---I am SO there!

Did you go? If you did--we need pictures!

Ok, I'm going to watch that Gasparilla thingy again!

;-)

9:45 PM  
Blogger Ms. M said...

I got tagged by CP too. Only, I don't exact revenge. I don't have ANY tales to tell. I guess I just move on rather than get even. I suppose it would make me feel better to piss in someones half empty Aunt Jemima pancake batter bottle (NuggetMaven, you rascal!).

7:00 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

you are so right mr. fabulous.

who - you been tagged

kb - nope, i didn't get to go, I was in Cali this weekend - NEXT year I'll see you there!

ms. m - i've got a doozy, i'm just a little hesitant to post it...

7:41 AM  
Blogger CP said...

KB comin' to Gasparilla would be FABOO!!!!!


I don't care who tagged you first, Billy. I tagged you best. I'm the damn HOMEGIRL...show me my props, dammit!

CP.

6:37 PM  
Blogger CP said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

okay, okay - cp is the shizzle. happy now? at the very least you can tell me that I may now qualify as your apprentice in the revenge dept.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home