Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Half Nekkid Thursday!

Alright y'all, I'm here, I showed up, dressed out *smirk* and I'm ready to participate. Took a load of grief from the crew last week for not playing "HNT - The Anniversary Edition" so I gotta make it up this week. The crew expressed patience with me in their kind comments but a captain knows when there's trouble afoot and he's gonna try to quell the uproar. I was told that patience had it's price and that this weeks HNT better be good, hopefully you'll approve. CP approved of the racks on Tuesday so it's been a good week so far!

We had us the beginnings of a mutiny last week when several of the crew broke into me quarters and rifled through me frilly things. And, as if that wasn't cruel enough, they drank me booze, fiddled with me hook and stole me good sword. Typically micreants such as these would be dealt with severely, ya know, run through or made to walk the plank. Benevolent Captain that I am however, I allowed them to live, they're entirely too cute to do away with permanently. That little stunt did lead to me appointing a security officer to my door, you can meet him here if you haven't already. Beware the hamster. really. I mean it. He's got some sharp effin teeth.

So, here tis, this weeks HNT, although I may have taken liberties with the Half Nekkid part. Oh, and Green Eyes, always know that the Captain keeps a spare sword about. What kind of pirate would me be otherwise.

17 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Wooohoooo!! Such a sexy pirate...

Love the sword! ;-)

6:26 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Wow, love your sword. Would you like to wave it at me?

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

7:09 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Hot stuff there! It was well worth the wait!! Ummm Sorry about the mess!

9:49 AM  
Blogger MG said...

WOW Billy.... you continue to surprise me.
Things that came to mind....
"WHAT A SWORD"
"looks dangerous"
"can I touch it?"

Ok, sry, stopping now...

HHNT!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Woo Hoo!

Ok, Pirate, I'll trade you swords, now. You first, hand that one over to me nice and SLOW, ok? *wink

10:59 AM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

OMG, I'm just LOVIN' it! Hee hee, you are one shexay pirate! (and yes, you have to say it that way...come on now, say it w/ me...SHEXAY!)

;-)

12:14 PM  
Blogger RobynB said...

Gotta love a pirate and his sword!

Great pic.. Happy HNT!

12:57 PM  
Blogger L said...

My oh My what a big sword you have there.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Hubba Hubba!!
Nice sword you have there.

1:38 PM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

niiiiice. I be excited about me first HNT! Posted me own pic on my ship!

7:29 PM  
Blogger C said...

Your sword is so. . . LONG! :-)

Happy HNT! :-)

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my god...i can't open your blog at work anymore

breasts, swords, legs...geez..i need a cold shower!!

maybe i just like showers!! (wink wink)

4:53 PM  
Blogger CP said...

HOLY FUCKIN' HELL, BILLY!!! *LMAO*


My.

What a big sword you have.

The better to impale me with? *snorts*

All these nekkid men today...whassup wit dat?

CP.

6:29 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Um, excuse me.

But um, wasn't yesterday...

TUESDAY????

Here. Let CP cover a Pirate's ass.

Free Booby Tuesday

There ya go. And it's a righteous rack at that! *mwah*

CP.

3:52 PM  
Blogger erika said...

OK I will let it slide that this post has been up for a week now! It is a darn good picture!!

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got someplace for you to keep that sword.

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home