Monday, May 22, 2006

Please Stand By

Garr Mateys. The old pirate has way more work than his crew can currently handle and more on the way. HNT will have to wait, yeah, I know you've been waiting since last week, I do hope to get some boobies up tomorrow though. Got some for CP and another guest shot rolled in too, more Blogger boobies. Yeah, MG, I'm planning on two tomorrow.

I'll be in and out, if I don't visit your place it's not cause the Pirate's showing no love; it's just cause he's dead dog tired and worn out. Iffin you're feeling a little antsy and try to snake the Captains booze, remember the hamster lurks.

Have a great week all. And if you're sailing nearby, stop in, the Pirates hiring...

8 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

Ya ya excuses excuses! lol

9:39 AM  
Blogger April said...

I ain't skeered of no hamster...

10:45 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

I ain't skeered either, and I still have the sword!

Be safe, Billy!

10:49 AM  
Blogger DH said...

Hey Billy...I know that feeling. I'm on the same pirate ship as you are these days.

ARRRGGGHHH.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Desireous said...

Isn't it ironic you don't have time for the HNT but by damned you'll find time for the boobies!!!

Have a great week Billy!

Hugs
Des

1:01 PM  
Blogger tm said...

Get some rest Billy, we will be waiting here when you have time for us, BUT, I think you will owe us all one hell of an HNT shot, wink. That is only fair considering the patience we are showing here.

10:59 AM  
Blogger MG said...

wait a minute....
it's tuesday.

no boobs.
what's up with that?

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home