Thursday, April 20, 2006

HNT

Tammy's been cutting my hair for a little over a year now, there's been some trust develop along the way. Tuesday she said she had a vision... I asked her what it was and she just said a vision, she wanted to do something different. As always, she said, I'd still be sexy.

With the aforementioned trust in mind I told her to go for it. Little did I know. Now, I just get haircuts, nothing special, for a decade my wife shaved my head, with a # 2 clipper, in the garage. Matter of fact Tammy was the first person to touch my hair in years. When she got out the blow dryer I became suspicious, when she painted some white shit on some foil I became scared. When she wiped it on my head and put me under the dryer I became somewhat indignant.

When I came out of the dryer I had highlites... WTF? I didn't ask for this. Sweetpea, the eldest, had a kuniption when she saw me; the youngest had no opinion. The wife thinks it's sexy and hot, so I guess I'll keep it for a while.

Kinda hard to see in the picture, but they're there. Yeah, Billy's effin cool now, huh?

Happy HNT, click the blue button to the right and play with the cool kids.

Oh yeah, comment on the high hair line and you'll be walking the damn plank -don't say you haven't been warned.

14 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

Wahoooo! ;)

10:30 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

That is a smokin haircut! You just listen to that smart wife of yours, Billy!

B/t the cut and the clean shaven chin, oh boy! When's the next pool party???

10:53 AM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

Mmm, you are one pirate w/ damn sexy hair!

12:00 PM  
Blogger MG said...

wow, lots of changes for the pirate, but I have to agree with the wife, sexy....

I'll admit, reading the post I was skeptical, but seeing the pic, I like it...a lot.

She does need to watch out though, she gets you too sexed up and some sweet young thing will take you away...
Now, about those Tequilaritas....

HHNT

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like the sun kissed you babe!

very nice job Tammy!

1:00 PM  
Blogger L said...

Very nice!!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

erika - thank you

GE - there's always a party at the pirates place, when are you getting here?

SS - and you're one canadian w/ damn sexy toes

MG - so glad you approve, now, about that sweet young thing...

BC - I'd rather you kissed me

Lori - muchos graciass

5:38 PM  
Blogger Blondie... said...

I definitely would say its very sexy!

Happy HNT!

8:56 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Hm. I don't know. I'm thinkin...well...

why are Slim Shady songs running through my head? *LMAO*


I'm kidding, bad ass. You are still the hippest, coolest, bad assest daddy around.

CP

12:01 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Very sexy :)

11:25 AM  
Blogger April said...

Oh...love the haircut, Pirate!

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the highlights. Very hot! You're the sexiest pirate I know.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

That hair is HAWT Billy!

Garrrrr!

;-)

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work proactiv lightskin Iiyama flat panel monitor lexaproweight gain Farm bureau health insurance nec 128 mb sdram op41069003 zyban and nausea when smoking Advice assurance life uk Lois ford bakery

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home