Wednesday, May 16, 2007

dammit

I can't be the rock
not today

sometimes I wanna pop
sometimes I wanna say

I'd like to break down
but I can't find the time
they're all looking to me
to keep it in line

I hope I can keep it in line.

*Lyrics by Cross Candian Ragweed

Went home yesterday completely drained, physically and mentally.

Added three men to the payroll, now I'm responsible for 6 people, not including myself.

Feeling the strain of running the business and holding the job, revenues and expeditures, just everything. I'm over tired and over committed; I should probably just be committed.

When I got home there was major conflict with the mrs, minor conflict with the youngest, got those somewhat worked out and then there's a major conflict with the mrs and the oldest. I really didn't need any of this, not now.

I try to solve things and work stuff out for everybody, keep the peace at all costs; where do I turn to get my shit worked out and find some peace?

I'd like to break down...

I just can't find the time.

7 Comments:

Blogger tm said...

You need to MAKE the time Billy, to take care of yourself. You aren't any good to anyone else if you break.
Wishing you some light at the end of the tunnel.
xo
TME

2:33 PM  
Blogger ATLLG said...

at least nobody said they were pregnant....


sorry buddy... you know me first thought is what I give you....


maybe we should go fishing?

10:39 PM  
Blogger MG said...

am sry...
I hate to see you feeling that way.
wanna get away? :)

9:02 AM  
Blogger April said...

Please take care of yourself, sugar.

We loves you.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Don't forget to breath. I totally agree with TME you are no good to anyone until you are good to you.

Hope you get some rest soon!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

Oh dear, you poor man. Stress, stress, stress...it's no good for you. Sit down, have a cold one, and just breeeeeathe!

I hope it works out very soon hon.

5:01 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

Why do arguments always happened when everything else is causing you stress? becuase you're already on edge. Its true that you always take things out on the ones you love. When stuff like that happens, I always imagine what it would be like without them and it soon sorts me (and my hormones) out.

I dont think cotton candy helps on this occasion but maybe a spontaneous hug with the missus will?

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home