Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Free BoobyTuesday (afternoon)

Okay, well, more like evening then. House is quiet, taxes are done, WTF may as well post some boobies. Been on roll with the posts lately, not sure whats up with that, but, why quit on boob day?


Not sure why but I just love that picture.


Hott damn, two FBT's in a row. watch out kids.



Random bitch of the day... fucking tires and alignment for the new truck cost 800 fucking dollars. Damn nice tires, but 800 fucking dollars? I hate that.



okay, I'm better now and please have a wonderful what's left of Tuesday.

2 Comments:

Blogger ATLLG said...

Nice Boobies Billy...thanks...must be the look with the finger in the mouth thing....

$800 for tires! Sheeeat I was bitching about a $600 for my 4x4! For $800 I would be up to almost 35s! I'll stop bitching now

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see 2 reasons to like that picture.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home