Monday, April 16, 2007

It's Monday!

Yeah. whatever.

Nuthin new, 'cept this.

Another truck added to the fleet. An '02 Dakota for the new guy, M3, to drive. Counting my GMC that I did actually get back on Friday that makes three. They have to accept my nomination for Commodore now don't they? Fuck em if they don't I'm buying a new hat.
Like I said the new guy is making me money, when I make money I can spend money. I don't like spending money but hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. He made me money, I made him happy. Hopefully it'll turn into a vicious cycle.

The GMC is shinier now than when I bought it nearly 6 years ago, she looks suhweeet. Makes me happy. Guess I need to take a pic of it too and set it next to the crashed pic so y'all can see the difference.

Oh, and my taxes are almost done. Found out I actually have till tomorrow so I can procrastinate just a little bit more. I got em started, now I just need to finish.
Pirate out.


3 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

I hate tax season. Ugh....

Have a good day. Happy Monday.

9:39 AM  
Blogger ATLLG said...

prob my fav body style of the Dakota/Durango models. But no V8 emblem on the front fender. Oh well better than paying for it yourself. I've almost decide not to fix my body damage and just put bigger wheels/tires on it like a real work truck.

Taxes...yuck. Luckily my side stuff is all $$ so no big tax issues. Done and already spent all the money. The American way!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

yep, taxes suck but I'm kinda partial to paved roads.

Finally got them done and gone, cost me $125.00... not too bad.

I'd rather write em a check for a hundred than have them keep my 5 grand all year interest free.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home