Friday, April 27, 2007

FuckYou! Friday

I'm kinda at a lack of fuck you's this week. Either that or I have so damn many I just don't know where to start.

I know, FUCK paperwork. Yeah, that's it. That's what I've been doing all damn day and probably will continue through the weekend. This having your own business shit is shit. I have so many hats I forget which one I'm wearing from one minute to the next.

Y'all should hear the sales department have an argument with the dicks from accounting around here. People think I'm talking to myself but actually I'm having a staff meeting. Things are tough at the moment, we're changing billing cycles from the work we used to do which had money come in every two to three weeks to contract work where the money comes in every 5 to 6 weeks. Talk about strapped. Bondage without the fun...

The guys in the field need this and that and I'm left figuring out how the hell to pay for it. I've got a healthy chunk in receivables but unfortunately you can't spend that. I'm just happy that receivables is constantly higher than the payables, I think that means I'm making money - I just can't see it yet.

Okay, I got it now, FUCK being undercapitalized. I get rid of one type of stress and totally replace it with another kind. Yeah, I'm just brilliant that way.

Have a great fucking weekend y'all. The Coronas are on me!

oh, can anybody lend me a $20 till maybe late May?

4 Comments:

Blogger Green Eyes said...

I got your twenty right here, Pirate!

It'll get better, you're doing great!

9:20 PM  
Blogger tm said...

well, let me see now, twenty dollars, what will you do for that twenty?? i know, another sexy HNT?? I am really sorry about your thumb but I want to see half naked pirates when i come here.
soooooo, if i give you a twenty, i wanna see some skin!!!
really, just wanted to say hi and ouch to that thumb.
thank goodness, it wasn't your F*** You finger :)

12:07 AM  
Blogger MG said...

i missed your fuck you on FRIDAY?
omg.
I think some type of punishment may be in order.

I have to say, that's a great pic.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

banks love receivables

i bet you could get a sizable credit line now!


bellacara

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home