Friday, May 18, 2007

FuckYou! Friday

I had the coolest fucking post put together with all my venom spewed from the week at everybody who pissed me off. And believe me it was a long damned list.

I had all my greatest fuckyou pictures in it, from the skeleton to big bird, the little girl asking for help dealing with fucktards and the tatooed and pierced topless chick flipping both barrels.


It was some of my best work.

My wireless connection went down when I hit publish and my post disappeared into the ether.

FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK. (thanks mg)

So FUCK ALL. I'm done.

Friday is turning out like every other day this week so far. I have 6 men, at a cost of $100 per hour sitting on their thumbs in North Tampa waiting on a truck full of material that was supposed to leave Orlando at 6 AM THIS MORNING... I was just told it may be there by 1 pm.

FUCK.

So, here it is. Fuck everything. I'm done. I'm turning on the answering machine and leaving. There's a box of Coronas in my immediate future. After that, maybe a booby bar. Who knows. I'm outa here.

Have a great fucking weekend peoples!

Pirate out.

Oh, and thanks for the glowing, positive responses to my post from yesterday. 8 x 10 prints are available in the ship's gift shop. I'd be proud to be anybody's desktop pic. ;>)

4 Comments:

Blogger Still Searching... said...

Sounds like a little relaxification is in order Dear Pirate. Enjoy! :-)

12:18 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

Enjoy your coronas...and hope the cotton candy goes well with it...(but I'm thinking not!)

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee! I had to come by and check out your HNT again. WOOT!

You know, I've decided that since you put yourself out there and were kind enough to provide us with a visual of such, um, yumminess, I would step outside my comfort zone for just a bit and post my first pole vid.

It's pretty repetitive, I had to cut out the trickier stuff b/c I was just too gimpy that day to pull it off, but...it is my first and will hopefully illustrate my improvement over time. Yes? ;-)

That's how I'm gonna look at it anyway! :-)

8:58 PM  
Blogger ATLLG said...

damn...that's just a FUCKED UP FRIDAY cap'n...

just crack the whip extra hard next week and get them to make up for it. You know they can take it every once and again.

damn I miss management

we need a fish'n trip indeed..and yeah it would have felt slightly strange to leave that part of the comment on the other day....chuckle...had to scroll fast...now I know how you have felt!

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home