Thursday, May 17, 2007

HNT - time for something completely different edition

Yesterday's post was not like me, today's isn't much different.

When I hit this point I tell myself it's time to do something stupid.

Something completely out of character, something unlike me.
Well, this will have to suffice for now.


Happy HNT.

Thanks for the love, and don't worry. It'll work itself out, it always does. It's just a matter of when. The Pirate is "pigheadedly optimistic" that'll never change. If things don't change, I'll be running away to join the circus and I'll let you know when we're coming to your town.

ATL LG, when's the boat leave?

11 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

no way....
o. m. g.

ummm...

10:29 AM  
Blogger MG said...

different... is ...good.

yeah, I went back and looked again...

and yeah, I tried to click it too :)

...you know me...

HFHNT :)

10:31 AM  
Blogger April said...

i'm with mg's first comment.

dayummm, sugar. i think i licked the screen.

:D

10:51 AM  
Blogger tm said...

OH THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOD!!!! You are one hot pirate, BILLY!!! I think I will leave this up on my screen all day. This made my day.
xo
TME

12:01 PM  
Blogger tm said...

OH and APRIL, where did you go?? Email me, PLEASE.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

There is nothing wrong with being pigheadedly optimistic, that is a good thing.

Do you think it is wrong to have this as my desktop picture?? I'm shocked, but it's a good shocked.

Hope your day is brighter!

April is that really YOU???

2:40 PM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

WOOT!! That is different for you Sir Pirate! You know what they say, change is good!

Very, very good! :-D

5:00 PM  
Blogger tm said...

Is it wrong to keep coming back here??? I don't seem to be able to stay away. Damn it Billy, you are very distracting. I am not getting a thing done today.
xo
TME

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well ya finally gave me a reason to come and visit...:-)

sweet...!

b/cara...(you know!)

5:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Boss that only kind of raise I want is from you!

11:23 PM  
Blogger L said...

:)!!!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home