Wednesday, February 22, 2006

This just in...

Please note that if you put the tea pan on the back burner and then inadvertantly turn on the front burner, which has a towel on it, said towel will sprout flames and fill the house with smoke.

This has been a public service announcement from your dumbass pirate.

Isn't this the second time in a month I tried to burn the house down making tea?
I think it is.
Dumbass.

17 Comments:

Blogger ozymandiaz said...

maybe you're a latent pyro...

1:18 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

i have SO done that before. a couple of times;) hey...

1:26 PM  
Blogger Desireous said...

Funny thing but the same thing happens when you leave a pizza box in the oven and then turn on the oven! Go figure!

Hugs
Des

2:46 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

What sort of pirate drinks TEA for gawd's sake?

2:50 PM  
Blogger MG said...

You need to switch to coffee ;)

3:01 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

ozy - perhaps
mel - so good to see you back
Des - WTF, pizza boxes do that?
mg - Coffee till noon then it's sweet tea baby.

Steph - behave or you'll walk the plank.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Thanks for the public service announcement.

4:06 PM  
Anonymous bellacara said...

well i appreciate that you were at least trying to make me tea (can i imagine that?)

6:22 PM  
Blogger Lightning Bug's Butt said...

How coincidental! I just almost set a paper towel on fire by leaving it draped over my George Foreman!

6:52 PM  
Blogger CP said...

If you would have just stuck to firetrucks, hookers and goats...the whole tea thing would never happen.

Don't you ever learn?

CP.

7:06 PM  
Blogger April said...

Ummm...

be careful, pirate.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

lori - you're welcome

bc - yes you may

lbb - great minds?

cp - you know you're so right

april - i'm careful, it's just i've damaged so many damn brain cells sailing the islands.

8:22 PM  
Blogger ksy said...

Microwave.


I burned down my dorm room (well actually the curtains burned and my roomies sterio melted) when I let the hot pot go bone dry.

Tea is very dangerous.
Stick to hot chocolate.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Ms. M said...

That's it Billy, you are heretofore prohibited from attempting to use the stove.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

Ms M - only problem with that is that people around here like to eat and I'm pretty much the only one that cooks. While I'd like the vacation, we'd all starve to death.

9:17 AM  
Blogger beadinggalinMS said...

Same thing happens when you stick a towel in the oven to remove a pan.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Point taken.

And did you know if you do the same thing with a plate, the plate will explode into a million pieces?

Don't try it...just trust me. I know. ;)

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home