Friday, June 02, 2006

Ain't quite dead yet...

So yeah, I know, I've been missing. FreeBoobyTuesday didn't get posted and I skipped HNT also, sue me. Big thanks to CP for trying to cover my ass on Tuesday, if you didn't see, she posted a link to some fine boobage in a comment on the last HNT post.

Long story short, Billy recognized an opportunity for a business tied to his current job and went for it. Now the damn stupid pirate has two jobs, well a job and a business; with all that entails. Including employess who like to get paid, fuckers. Another reason that I love my pirate crew that works for booty alone. Needless to say though I have been busier than a pickpocket in tourist season and not posting or visiting as I used to.

Don't rightly know how long the current pirate drought will last folks, I try to visit everyone when I have the chance but don't get around like I used to. It doesn't mean I don't love you anymore (april) I do, I really do. Just real busy trying to keep my head above water.

I'll be around, and I'll try to post. I'm quite attached to my blogger friends and I do miss you guys, really. But for now this will have to do.

And for what it's worth, the biz is paying off bigtime. So long as nobody skips on an invoice.

6 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

Say it with me Billy.."Vacation"!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Good for you! Glad it's all working out for you!

Miss you, though!

2:14 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Hey man,

You know that "real life" comes first and foremost. We'll always be here for ya, and I will always cover your pirate ass on FBT iffen ya need it.

Let me know if you need any help! I know a local typist in the tampa bay area who would be happy to blog for you.

Better still?

Two words, Billy.

Audio Blog.

Heh.

Miss ya doll!

CP.

10:16 PM  
Blogger L said...

Congrats Billy.

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss you too, Billy! Come back soon!

9:26 AM  
Blogger erika said...

FYI it's Tuesday!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home