Thursday, July 20, 2006

HNT - already??

Ahoy mateys, I be hearing rumblings from the crew that it be Thursday already, that little penguin roaming the deck appears to be the pirate's official calendar girl. Thanks, yet again, Erika.

Been a week from hell, actually two or three weeks from Hell all rolled into one. I am definitely ready for FUCK YOU FRIDAY to be here - I been wanting to rant about something all damn week.

But, for today, it's Half Nekkid Thursday. No spectactular pirate images today, hell it's almost 3 pm, guess I'm lucky to get one up at all.
Just a hand and a set of plans... on that fancy schancy table I built back on the 4th. Gotta run.

Check back tomorrow for a fuck you that'll have you sayin' WTF?

13 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

I see you are "planning" on having a good time. Don't groan, I couldn't think of anything else.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

2:51 PM  
Blogger erika said...

Now was that so hard?? Thank you Billy!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Ms. M said...

Arrgh, sexy pirate hand!

4:31 PM  
Blogger MG said...

:) I do love hands, and especially yours...
something sexy about them on a set of plans...

HHNT!

4:42 PM  
Blogger tm said...

I love a man's hands, I see strength in yours. Now if you would just take that hand and rub my shoulders please.....

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice plans!i mean hands :)

11:04 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Nice hand there, Pirate! Aaarrrgghhh!

11:16 AM  
Blogger L said...

Nice hand. ;)

3:05 PM  
Blogger April said...

I love hands...especially a man's hands.

Very nice, sugar.

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

3:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP cellulite age hentai free galery delta airlines central reservation

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home