Tuesday, June 20, 2006

FreeBoobyTuesday

I'm telling ya, Tuesdays are here before I know it. The weeks are seeming to go by faster and faster, I seem to be running out of time more often than I ever used to. But enough of that.

Tuesday's are for boobs and no, I don't mean those yuks tryin to pass themselves off as our public representatives, I mean real boobs. Breasts, tatas, ya know? I was kind of torn this week over which to post, I always favor the beach or water shots but this week I have two I like. Pics, heh heh, you thought I was talking boobies didn't ya?

One an inside, one an outside, this week we get two. Consider it a bonus. We're short on verbage this week, big on boobage.

Here ya go.
Have a great Tuesday everybody. Time permitting, maybe today we'll get to the story of "The Curse of the Cardboard Cowgirl".

9 Comments:

Blogger Green Eyes said...

It's definitely Tuesdays at Billy's!

Howdy, Pirate!

9:49 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Wahooo! I want to hear the story of The Curse of the Cardboard Cowgirl!!!


And happy Tuesday to you!!

11:09 AM  
Blogger MG said...

nice.
as always.

Happy Tuesday.

11:25 AM  
Blogger L said...

Happy Tuesday!

12:35 PM  
Blogger CP said...

hurray for the second set!!! Fab and I seem to have the same taste in boobage!

CP.

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IS that KJ in her blonde phase?

12:27 AM  
Blogger Ms. M said...

Boobies! Your favorite!

Happy FBT!!!

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanned nipples rule!

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home