Friday, July 07, 2006

HNT - Explosive Edition

The Pirate + Jello Shots + Explosives =
Yeah, I know. It's really Friday. So I missed HNT. And apparently I was missed as well. Ya know, if I wasn't such a rough and tough and brazen and bold pirate I'd tell ya I was touched.
Thing is, I just haven't been near an internet connection.

What's really exploding here is the business. I told you guys it was gonna interfere with my blogging and here it comes... I just leased office space and have been getting moved in and building furniture and buying stuff and haven't been able to come out and play with my friends. Here's a pic of the new office. If you can find me there are cold Coronas in the fridge.

The main problem here is that my DSL won't be installed for another week. Not only is it keeping me from my blogger buddys it means when I'm home in the evenings I'm online working. Here's a pic of my new plan table, built it on the 4th of July before I blew myself apart with the fireworks. It still needs to have the finish applied but it looks good anyway, at least I think so.

Now, for HNT, I asked for some creative help and got many fine suggestions. Seems the girls want to see me with shot glasses of Tequila, naked with an expensive watch and someone mentioned the pirate's booty. Well, the current time shortage has prevented me from taking any new pics this week but I dug into the archives and found one of my fine ass. It's not what one might call a glamour shot, it was a slap at corporate America. Some of you who have been around for a while might recognize it as a repeat. To those folks I say, relax, get over it and wait til next week.

I do keep my promises, I may be late but hell - fucking off takes time. Take this for now and I do something for next week to make up for it.

11 Comments:

Blogger RobynB said...

I need to nibble! Great arse!

2:34 AM  
Blogger MG said...

yes, I do remember this one. repeats arent' bad, but I think you are just holding out on us to drive us crazy.

yeah.

I have wayy tooo much testing my patience, you men are killing me...

but,
HHNT...
(this better be good....)

9:14 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Now that's a fine arse there, Pirate! Woo Hoo!

Office looks great, impressed with your table. What else can you build? *wink

So glad things are going so well for you. Take care of yourself!

9:45 AM  
Blogger L said...

Nice arse indeed. ;)

11:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

NOt too hairy of an arse there matey

10:16 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Wahoooo!!! I am speechless in a good way!

Congrats on your business doing so good!

9:40 PM  
Blogger CP said...

You have a hairless tushy! Oy, like a little baby bottom!!

Tee hee! giggle giggle.

CP.

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn fine!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

Hee hee, lovin' it!

12:06 PM  
Blogger April said...

Mighty nice, sugar.

I know you're workin' hard...take care. :)

Missin' ya.

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
18 black rims and tires for sale 1993 f250 4x4 bfg tires and chrome rims Airsea cruise vacation package http://www.herbal-and-supplements-and-lecture.info Camping in twain harte california surveillance equipment Need for speed hot pursuit 2 cars elliott tire Large tires for dodge truck 4x4 Benefits of software 2002 franklin travel trailer Extreme fitness pictures of babes Klonopin towamencin Michelin x tires How to build a gun cabinet

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home