Tuesday, July 11, 2006

FBT - Blogger Edition

I'm trying to maintain a minimun presence so nobody else chews my ass, so I showed up for FBT. No running commentary this week, just a damn fine pic. This comes from a blogger, a blogger who I neglected to check with to see if she wanted to be named or not... damn I need to take some time off.
<>
Anyway, here's FreeBoobyTuesday, and to the donor of the shot - if you want to take credit go for it in the comment section or email me. I'll edit the post and add your link. Thanks again for the picture, I think it's hot.

Happy FREEBOOBYTUESDAY!
<>Verizon tells me I should have internet at the new office by sometime Friday. Maybe then I can play with all my friends again.
<>

7 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

Ahh... Friday, play with Billy, cool...

And hey.. THIS IS a HOT pic...
wow.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Yep, hot pic!

Here's to Friday, then, cheers!

10:19 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Wahoooo its Tuesday!

Ya Friday!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

Absolutely beautiful pic!

11:28 AM  
Blogger L said...

Florida just got hotter with that picture.

Happy FBT!

Is it friday yet?

12:07 PM  
Blogger Ms. M said...

It wouldn't be Tuesday without your Free Booby Tuesday pics!

Keep posting!!

12:21 PM  
Blogger tm said...

Thankyou Billy for the kind words. You are a sweetheart. I have know problem with being people knowing the picture is me.
Glad you are getting settled in your new office and even glader you decide to post your very sexy HNT on Friday. Looking good, Pirate.
Have a nice day.
xo
TME

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home