Tuesday, August 01, 2006

FreeBoobyTuesday!

Late again...

What can I say? My alarm clock didn't go off...

Even the penguin didn't show up today to let me know what day of the week it is. Something's amiss in the universe obviously...

None the less, we have boobs.

My favorite kind - beach side.
Gotta run, just had time to get this up. Back at it again.

I need a girl Friday, do they still make those? I need to free up some time, I'm getting way to bogged down in minutia. The Pirate needs a first mate for the biz... any takers?

Have a great Tuesday y'all.

8 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

what's the job description?

if it includes lying by the pool and drinking tequila, well I'm your girl!

2:58 PM  
Blogger April said...

Late again? Poor pirate.

Nice boobs, though...:)

4:51 PM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

Beachside boobies are the best.

5:06 PM  
Blogger erika said...

I must be lossing it!!! How can I forget it's Tuesday??
I need a vacation mmm maybe FL!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Better late then never! So they say.

Have a good day!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

What's the salary?

1:50 PM  
Blogger April said...

Yeah...I'm with GE. :)

And an early reminder...tomorrow is THURSDAY!!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wonder if she got sand in her va jay jay... Billy as long as you pay me in boob pics, tequila, body shots, and fun I will work for ya

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home