Friday, April 13, 2007

FuckYou! Friday

More like FuckMe Friday, then again not...

Lots of mixed feelings today. I get my truck back! YEAH! I have to give the Caddy back. :>(
Really enjoyed driving this puppy. Probably way too much.
Note to DH - I got it at Enterprise.

But now it has to go back.

Gave myself a bit of a reality check Wednesday night. Went to Caddy.com and built my own CTS, not bad, only $36k. Then I went to autotrader.com and used one of their payment calculators. Figuring my truck as the downpayment, the payments would have been like $540 a month; for 5 effin years. Holy Shit, it's nice but it's not that nice. Guess there's no Caddy in my immediate future. But hey, we're on the rise so there's time.


So girls, if ya wanna ride be here before noon.


Now it's back to work time, fuck me again, and this weekend - I get to do my taxes. Do I know how to live or what? Really looking forward to filling in my occupation as Pirate on the old 1040. Good thing I don't have to declare all the booty I have in those off shore caves.


Have a great fucking weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

have you seen that commercial for Turbo Tax where the woman says "I know what time it is"...
I HATE THAT COMMERCIAL... stresses me out...
so FUCK YOU TURBO TAX for that!

ok, It's Friday and I get to drink so...

:)

12:45 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Hope you had a good weekend.

Happy Monday.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home