Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wednesday Bidness Report

Things are good.

Better than they have been in a long time.

The new guy, henceforth known as M3, is doing a fantastic job. With the projects, with the guys, with everything. He has exceeded my every expectation. Maybe I had them set too low. nah.

I wonder if my hesitation, delay and just unwillingness to place the damned ad for help is what helped me get this guy. If I had looked when I should have maybe he wouldn't have been looking for a job. Maybe I just needed to suffer for a while. Who knows. It worked out, somehow it usually does.

I'm told I "may" get my truck back at the end of the week. MAY get it back. Fuck all. Stupid bastards, it was a month on Sunday. Between the insurance company and the body shop they've fucked the whole thing up. Mercury insurance sucks. I cancelled them. Dumb bastards.

Not that I much care anymore. I gave up driving whatever was available last week and rented a car. Been driving around in a Caddy CTS, this this is fucking sweet. And I make it look good. lol. Another week in this thing and I won't want my truck back. Imagine that. I just may go buy me one of these things if biz keeps up and M3 keeps making me money. Dreams....

Have a great Wednesday folks.

Wow, two posts in a row. Maybe there'll be an HNT tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger DH said...

Damn I want to drive one of those!!! May I ask where you rented it from? And how many arms and legs does it cost???

Oh...and thank you very much for the free boobies! :D

10:29 AM  
Blogger April said...

Glad to see you posting, sugar....very glad to hear that things are going well for you. You definitely deserve it.

I still want a ride in that Caddy.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Boss, sorry I havent been around. Had wisdom tooth pulled, got dry socket, have been miserable. It's not very wise. I hope you are doing well.

2:01 PM  
Blogger MG said...

maybe!? we can only hope....

and about this rental car...
hmmm....
ok, nm.

I'll be back for HNT...

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home