Wednesday, September 19, 2007

HNT - Homecoming Edition

This may be kind of cheating, but, bite me.

I'm taking my HNT space this week and using it to show somebody I'm proud of. Just got these pictures in tonight and wanted to share. This was taken about 11 am Tuesday when my niece's husband stepped off the bus in North Carolina. Her Marine Sargent husband just returned from a 6 month stint in Iraq, his fourth deployment there in the last couple of years.

He's back, safe and sound, all in one piece, we're so happy. And for those that have lost loved ones to this fiasco, I'm proud of yours too. I don't support the war but I do support my troops.

Happy HNT!

6 Comments:

Blogger Evening said...

I am proud of him too. And all the brave men and women serving in the military. My oldest son's best friend just left for his second deployment to Iraq, on Monday morning. I gave him a haircut Sunday afternoon and he was very willing to go and do his duty.
Did you know, I was a military mom? At least for awhile. My middle son was in the army, he is now a civilian again, but I couldn't be prouder that he enlisted and wanted to serve his country.
I am so happy you posted this wonderful picture. You neice and her husband do us all proud.
xo

12:26 PM  
Blogger ATLLG said...

Great shot BB all of our military men and women have my complete support...

2:38 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

that is a great shot and not cheating at all. may all the others have such a welcome home.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

I love that pic! Hugs for you!

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!! What a great picture! It brought tears to my eyes.

p.s. I haven't been here in a while but that was one brazen pic down the front of your pants. I was flipping through your blog and I actually said outloud, "OH MY GOD! That's his penis!" hahaha I wasn't expecting it. What a lovely wonderful surprise...mmmm

8:58 AM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

:-)

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home