Wednesday, August 22, 2007

HNT - lanai edition

Stole this shot from ATL LG, well not the pic actually, but the idea though. Thanks pal.

Wishing a Happy HNT to all and a wonderful weekend as well. Off to Ft Lauderdale in the early am, have two jobs to finish up there and I'll be done down south.

Interviewed a secretary today, thinking I can have someone in the office taking care of the BS and I can spend a little more time on the road taking care of jobs and selling. How many other corporate bosses address their own envelopes and do their own filing anyway?
I'll get it right, just wait.

Edison found over 1400 ways not to make the light bulb before he found the one that worked, hopefully it won't take me that long but you get the picture.
Winston Churchhill said, "Never, never, never quit". and I won't.

9 Comments:

Blogger Evening said...

APPLYING FOR THE JOB....I can't type and not sure about filing but I am good at talking on the phone and making coffee. And I can address envelopes with the best of them.

AND I WANT TO WORK FOR THE SEXY GUY IN THAT SWIMSUIT.
xo

8:31 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I also would like to apply!! I'm a glorified secretary anyway! Happy HNT!!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

i have all the right qualifications...im sure of it! love the sneaky peak...hhnt!

3:20 AM  
Blogger Felix and Melissa said...

check you out! sun on your elgs...gorgeous view..did i mention the view?.hhnt :)

5:50 AM  
Blogger April said...

I spy something....:D

It won't take you that long, sugar; I'm sure of it.

Just take care of you while you're tryin'.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

WOO HOO!!! SEXY!!! Thanks for the pic, you and Atlanta are driving me NUTS!!!

You know, I've got great skills...

lol, and I'm with my girl, April, take care of YOU!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

peeks a little more....

10:13 PM  
Blogger CP said...

well will you look at this? i finally get back to blogging and this is my welcome back photo?

Yee haw!

Missed you, Pirate!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

:-O

I haven't been around for awhile and I come back and look what's waiting for me! What a lovely surprise. ;-)

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home