Friday, July 20, 2007

Y'all ain't gonna believe this....

I'm happy to say
I'm proud to report
I'm gonna take
A vacation of sorts

It's way past time
And long overdue
For a few days on the beach
And some buckets of brew

It'll be a fine time
A pleasure I'm sure
A room on the beach
With a view of azure

Okay, that was a stretch, but yeah, I'm going. Ya see, the 11th is my birthday so that weekend we're headed to Anna Maria Island again. Maybe y'all remember this post when we booked for a night in April. The manager offered us a deal for the summer if we wanted to come back - I just made the reservations. 4 days, 3 nights, room with a balcony on the gulf, the beach just steps away. Hell yeah!

And now, I'd like to invite y'all to Billy's Birthday Bash. Last year was a party at the house, remember? I had to throw people out at 4 am, drunks... It was great. This year is a little smaller, and more contained. No bouncehouse. But, still, a pool and plenty of booze. And the BEACH. I know, I know, you're saying, "but Billy, how can I join you? I live in (fill in the blank, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, Michigan, the UK, Kansas, etc.) and I can't get there." Well, remember my post from a couple weeks ago? "Don't tell me what you can't do" make it happen. Or at least send me a nice gift, you've got exactly 21 shopping days left. Better yet, just click the link and make a reservation at Club Bamboo. Join the Pirate for his birthday!

Who knows, I may even buy a book to read. Gonna take the bikes so we can ride as well, should be a good time. Hell, who am I kidding, it's gonna be a great time. And if anybody deserves it, besides you guys for putting up with my whiney ass lately, well, it's me.

Have a great Friday peoples and a good weekend too. I get to sleep in before I go to work tomorrow, lucky me...

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Have a great time! I'm still posting from my vacation. Mixed in with other things. Haven't even got some of the naughty posts up yet.

Better yet- I'm relaxed again. For awhile.

5:23 PM  
Blogger April said...

Have a great vacation, sugar. You deserve it.

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You certainly DO deserve it!

WOOT!

12:53 AM  
Blogger Charlie said...

have a wonderful vacation when you get there! That does sound liike a slice of heaven the way you described it, but i guess your aim was to make us jealous and get a flight out, right??

well...maybe not after seeing this...http://community-2.webtv.net/karenlprince/AMUSTSEE/index.html !

4:24 AM  
Blogger beautiful face said...

Happy Birthday big boy. For some reason, Aug 11th has been haunting me in like "I know this is an important date!!"

And now I know why...

Now go check my gallery. There is a bday present there. Just for you. Don't tell anyone else!

aka bellacara

p.s. you need to take that washcloth and wash behind your ears instead..move it..

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home