Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Just thought I

should post something.

Kills me, when I'm a kid I can't wait for summer to get here and it's always over too fast.

In this biz, summer's here before you know it and it never seems to end.

I've got 13 projects that MUST be completed by next Friday, cuz there'll be kids in the building that following Monday. If you didn't know the bulk of my business is educational.

Guess then, summer is officially over and I'll be able to breathe again.

I can't wait.

I also can't wait for this weekend. Four days, count em, FOUR days on the beach. with beer. My Gulf front room with a balcony will be ready at 3 pm on Friday, I'll be waiting.

Maybe then, just maybe, I'll make it through next week. Here's hoping.

5 Comments:

Blogger Green Eyes said...

I wanna go tooooo!!!! *pout and sob

You deserve a good, restful time with lots of Corona at your side! Good luck this week, just take care of yourself!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

sounds divine! i have 4 days off now too...but i'll have to make do with the garden and pool. beach next week so i'll raise a beer to you then!

4:48 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

if I can make it through this week you can and you have some fun :)

12:37 PM  
Blogger April said...

Four days on the beach?? I'm so jealous.

Take care of you, sugar.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Evening said...

Have a wonderful weekend, it sounds like heaven.
xo

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home