Thursday, November 28, 2013

I really need to do this more often

Signed into the old BB email account today and found a message from Happy Jack from back in September. Glad to know somebody's still kicking in this space from the old days, what a crowd there was.  Some I only knew only in the ether, others I had the pleasure to meet in real life.  Drinks with Green Eyes and the Penguin, a nice lunch with Bellacara in her home town on my way to Cali.  Another I stopped in Gainesville to see one afternoon for a meal.

It's Thanksgiving in Charlotte, damned cold here today.  I hope that everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving with friends and family today and enjoys the holiday season that's coming upon us.  I'm leaving Friday for Ft. Lauderdale to see some old friends before I leave on a cruise - headed back to my Caribbean Pirate roots for a week - it's time for sum rum!

Greetings all!  I'm sure I'll  be back around again, I really need to do this more often.  I miss it and y'all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Happy Jack said...

Yeah we both should check back in on here more often!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home