Thursday, November 06, 2008

It hasn't been 4 1/2 months YET

But it's getting damned close. Seems that I am just throwing up quarterly posts now. Do I suck or what?

Hey to all in the blogosphere, old friends and new. Yea, just fucking busy, but now I wonder busy doing what. Things have slowed down, tremendously, and it's tough keeping things rolling but never say die right?

Just wanted to say Hey I'm still alive. Hope that can be said for all my old friends. Family is good, as good as they can be anyway. Business is surviving, slow, but surviving. Watching people move out of the office park every month, we're about half full now. Economy sucks but I'm sure y'all know that.

Too stubborn to close this place, I like it, and what it meant to me. Thinking maybe I can take my 2:30 mental slowdown time to do an update here occasionally. Every day about 2 or so I want to go to sleep and productivity dies, not sure what's up with that, just trying to get around it.

Y'all be good, I'll be back.

Pirate out.


Wait, forgot what Thursday's are. Here's an HNT for ya. Is that still going on? I've been gone so long...

8 Comments:

Blogger just some dude said...

Still upright and breathing, but that's about all I can say. Stop by my blog sometime! I haven't written in a while but there's a lot I'm sure you haven't seen.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Evening said...

I HAVE MISSED YOU!!!!!!
Happy Holidays.
xo

9:34 PM  
Blogger beautiful face said...

don't close it!

I still drive by a sign that reads Billy's Beach everyday and dammit, I still think of Billy everyday!!

3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stoppin' bye to say hello! And thank goodness too, or I woulda missed the pic! WOOT! :-D

9:33 PM  
Blogger Evening said...

Hey You,
Just thought I would stop in and say Hi. Hope you are having a wonderful life.
xo

1:01 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Thinkin' of you, Pirate!

1:34 AM  
Blogger CP said...

just checkin' in on a pirate about a year later??? LOL

Where the fuck are you, man???

CP

8:00 AM  
Blogger CP said...

Billy!!! I saw you visit my page! Ahhhhhh!!! You arose from the dead and visited!!

I miss you, ya old bastard!

CP

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home