Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Our reservation has been confirmed

Billy's rock and roll cousin is getting married March 4th and he is doing it in style, at least my kind of style. Beach front, attire to be beach casual and alcohol is required - this is gonna be fun people. I just got the email confirmation for our room at the beautiful Grassy Key Resort and they also confirmed they do have a space for my motorcycle trailer, fuckinay.


Gee, baggy shorts, a Tommy Bahama shirt, my jesus shoes, fucking paradise I'm telling ya. If there was ever a way to recover your damn mojo this would be it. The bikes will probably be parked till Sunday but then I see a leisurely 60 mile ride to Key West. I also see a lot of time here.

Tuesday's looking up.

5 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

Why have I never attended a wedding like this? geesshhh....I need new friends

12:54 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I agree with MG--my friends have their wedding receptions at the f'ing VFW--WTF? j/k well, not really.

I'm jealous, but it IS your turn.

Have a ball!

10:21 PM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

Guh-rOOvy! If you can't find yer mojo there...well, there's just no help for some folks! ;-)

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds very very lovely

is it June yet??? b/c i have two trips planned that will include:

barefeet
spaghetti straps
bathing suits

and copious amounts of both sunscreen and cold drinks!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

I'd love to take you all but the mrs may have a problem with that...

We talked about such a scenario the other day and she said she wouldn't want to see me with someone else - I said no prob, I'll make sure you don't see.

ain't I a stinker?

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home