Saturday, April 01, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND

Today is April's Birthday, and not I'm not talking the month of April, even though it's April 1st. I'm talking about my pal April from over at Where the Hell am I. She's a little sweetiepie from the backwoods of South Carolina who keeps me occupied when I'm trying my best to avoid working.

So everybody please help me wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
She's been looking for a little physical companionship to ease her frustrations but since we can't get there, we can offer her a cake to perhaps increase them.
April you get the first piece, um, what do you want? *smirk*

And you'll probably need something to wash that down, eh?

She was looking for another pool party to celebrate her birthday. We can do that for her can't we folks? Everybody come on in, have a cocktail and have a great time.

Hoping you enjoy your day April from your favorite pirate!

13 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Oh, what a sweet pirate you are!

A cake with a cock (you know what piece I want), some Crown and a pool party...

Good thing you'd told me suits are optional, 'cause I left mine at home.

Damn, I'm a lucky girl.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

The pool's ready darlin, bring it on.

And yeah, I kinda figured which piece you wanted.

12:58 PM  
Blogger erika said...

Awww Billy thats so sweet of you.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

Na, I just love birthdays.

Grab a drink and join the party.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Desireous said...

*Raising my glass* Here's to April. May her birthday be wonderful and full of joy and anything else she may desire! *clink, clink*

Hugs
Des

3:02 PM  
Blogger L said...

Pass me a drink please and a piece of that cake.
Happy Birthday April!

Billy you are a sweetheart.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Desireous said...

What I want to know is How was the cake April? We could have shared that peice! ;-)

Hugs
Des

2:16 PM  
Blogger April said...

The cake was fabulous...

I admit to being a bit stingy...kept that piece to myself. Sorry, Des...;)

Lovely parties you throw, Billy.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

Sorry Des, she grabbed it right off, kinda made me feel sorry for the poor cake.

Just let me know when your birthday is and we'll have a party for you too, with a cake.

3:36 PM  
Blogger April said...

Oh, so I shouldn't have grabbed it right off? Should I have given it a kiss first???

The poor cake enjoyed every minute of it!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Ms. M said...

Can I have some cock, er, I mean cake?

That cock on that cake looks pretty damn real!

Pool party? I'm so THERE!

Happy Birthday April!!!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Happy Birthday April!

I have a kiddy pool, baby oil, and a chicken--just give me the word--and your present is on its way!

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home