Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Tuesday again.

Hey y'all. Yeah, I've been absent, unexcused, and somewhat slow in making my way around to everybody's blogs as well. I do have a good reason though, there's a major announcement coming this way in a week or two and it's been occupying a large amount of my time lately. Even April can't believe that I've actually been working the past few weeks in lieu of trying to avoid work as usual.

But for now it's Tuesday, FreeBoobyTuesday, and hell I can at least post some boobage now can't I? Just like there's always room for Jello, there's always time for boobs, at least in this pirate's world.

Now, CP, I was looking, albeit not all that hard, time constraints considered, to find the boobs that you requested. Mr. Fab hasn't come through with those 8 x 10's yet. I considered doing a little photoshop with a pic from your blog but just couldn't put it together. I will, promise, I will, find that particular set your looking for but till then we gotta keep on keepin' on.

Anywho, time for boobies.

And now that I go to insert the photo, damned Blogger won't upload, WTF? Typically I'd have a diatribe here about providing quality service but as Des said last week, we get what we pay for.
I'll try back in a while, at least I finished the preamble....

Edit.... BOOBIES!

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are perfect. I love Tuesdays!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

And Tuesday's love you too who. oh, and so do I.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Desireous said...

Watch out blogger! Never stand between a man and his boobies! LOL

Hugs
Des

10:44 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Tuesday is not complete without boobies

11:12 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Now I can look forward to Wednesday, thanks Billy!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

Amen Des.

I agree completely Erika.

Green Eyes - glad I could help you move on.

1:59 PM  
Blogger MG said...

there's something about this pic I like.....

nice find.

2:38 PM  
Blogger L said...

WOW! Nice ones or should I say both of them are nice!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

mg - glad you like, and thank you.

Lori - I believe the proper term would be "nice ones" or perhaps "what a pair".

I thought she just looked like fun, er, um, like she was having fun...

2:53 PM  
Blogger April said...

Great photo, Billy...thanks for sharing...;-)

It's always nice to know what I'll find when I visit you on Tuesday.

And I'm with Green Eyes...hope you've got our seats saved by the pool!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

My second visit here and it is boobies. She sure does have a nice pair!!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

*LOL* Wasn't expecting this!

But at least they're a nice pair! ;-)

6:32 PM  
Blogger DH said...

Beautiful boobies, Billy Brazen...blissful bazoombas bring boners.

1:20 AM  
Blogger Ms. M said...

I wish my boobies looked that good. Sadly, breast feeding made mine look like half empty bags of pudding or something. GA-ROSS!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home