Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Now THAT'S a Tuesday!

Yeah, FreeBoobyTuesday is still MIA, but this was just as good.

NICKLEBACK at the Ice Palace! The show rocked! Okay maybe that's a little lame, it was a rock show, but it was damn good. We had seats in the second row of the second tier just right of center, not bad for buying them a few days before the show; actually they were great. Wonderful view, the band looked a little small but they had one of those big ass TV screens above them and it worked out beautifully.

They opened with Animals from the new CD and then played a lot stuff from the last three CDs and some from a CD called Curb that I didn't know, but liked. I need to go buy that one now. We were jammin and rockin' and singin'. I think the Mrs and I were the liveliest folks in our area which I thought was hard to believe cause we were close to the oldest folks in our section. The crowd was plenty diverse too, youngin's and oldsters.

My favorite song from the new CD is Rock Star; I waited for it all night and then resigned myself to the fact I was probably not gonna hear it. They've got so many good songs to play ya know. Turns out it was the first song of the encore so I was a happy effin camper. All in all it was a really good show.

Only problem I see was that I consumed too much vodka, last night it was Absolute and pineapple, today it's an Absolute headache. The price I pay...

Oh, and with this post I have broken the 100 post mark. I love milestones.

9 Comments:

Blogger Green Eyes said...

Glad you enjoyed the concert! If you're gonna play, you're gonna pay! I hate that, life is so unfair....

10:09 AM  
Blogger MG said...

isn't Danko Jones on tour with them?

10:32 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

green eyes - you are sooo right.

mg - not here, it was Trapt and Chevelle. Not happy I missed Trapt, I thought they were on second so we didn't get there @ 7:30 and turns out they were on first. damn, damn, damn.

10:34 AM  
Blogger CP said...

Man, I wanted to go just to see Chevelle. I mean, I like Nickelback...but I LOVE Chevelle and I like Trapt a lot too.

When the hell is Livestock this year? I think it is time to break out the mudsuits and hit an outdoor concert again.

Sounds like a blast!

CP.

2:09 PM  
Blogger April said...

SO jealous of you right now.

More than I even wanna say...hmmph!

6:06 PM  
Blogger L said...

Now that is a absolut terrific Tuesday Nickelback and Absolut.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Ms. M said...

Ya know, pineapple juice makes your jiz sweet and taste like pineapple...sort of. The BF drinks it and I jus think it takes the bitter/salty away. It isn't half bad if I do say so!

Did she get to try your special juice??? hehehehehe

6:15 PM  
Blogger Desireous said...

God I love Nickelback! I'm so jealous! You lucky man you!

Hugs
Des

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home