Saturday, March 11, 2006

HELP?????

Okay, so I had written my keys post in Word and then copied and pasted it into blogger. That went fairly well, then when I started adding pics everything went freaky in a major way...

Can anybody tell me what happened???

My fonts changed color and in the blogger edit window my text now looks like a word verify on acid or something. I really wanna share this with you guys I do, really. Today had started off so well too.

Looking for suggestions, if anyone can help. I have a school project for the youngest to work on now but I'll be back to try again.

Here's another pic to tide you over til I get my shit together...

10 Comments:

Blogger Desireous said...

Hmm, I truly have no idea! How strange! Did you try posting it over in a new window? I mean it could have been just a freak thing. I copy from word to blogger all the time and add pics and have never experienced a problem. It sounds quite strange.

Hugs
Des

11:46 AM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

I'm am firmly convince that blogger is possessed. :-\

It does stuff like that to me ALL the time when I try to add pics. Really quite frustrating.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

Thanks ladies, I'm not sure what to do. I'll try it again later tonite...

SS - Good to see you around, hope you're feeling alright or at least as well as you can be. *smiling*

3:26 PM  
Blogger L said...

Sorry I cant help you on that one I am lost when it comes to things like that hahaha.

7:58 PM  
Blogger L said...

I almost forgot that is a very nice picture. ;)

7:58 PM  
Blogger April said...

Sounds to me as if you're not meant to share the story, sugar...what with meddlesome family and now funky blogger issues...;-)

Hope that's not the case...I know we're all looking forward to hearing 'bout it.

2:19 AM  
Blogger CP said...

You know, I am a transplanted New Yorker...and I miss the shit out of my hometown. I miss Manhattan, I miss the trains, buses, taxi's the flow of the traffic, the noise all night long, etc.

but, when I see pictures like that, I remember how beautiful Florida is too...and how lucky I am to have homes in both states.

Oh, and a pirate. I have a pirate here too! *snorts*

Ahoy, matey. Glad you had such a swashbucklin' good time!

CP.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Jozee said...

Blogger is temperamental.

That's Smather's beach isn't it?

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home