Tuesday, March 21, 2006

It's been a while...

But it's Tuesday!

FreeBoobyTuesday!

Yeah, I've been slacking, but, but, okay, I was slacking, what are you gonna do about it?!? Now, settle down, everythings alright. Here are this weeks boobs, and no, I'm not talking about the current administration.

Check 'em out, gawk if you like. Do you know when most men stop staring at a womans boobs? When they get caught. Bad humor, it's early yet...

FreeBoobyTuesday, in da house!

Have I told you guys I love the beach?

10 Comments:

Blogger Green Eyes said...

I LOVE that color orange! lol

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely.

11:03 AM  
Blogger April said...

I love the beach.

Cute chick there, too.

3:35 PM  
Blogger MG said...

is she on her cell phone? so casual to be topless, ahhh....to be young again...

4:21 PM  
Blogger L said...

Gotta love the beach. ;)

10:58 PM  
Blogger CP said...

I am putting in my request right now. Billy, I want to see bigger boobies, dammit. Natural big boobs. I wanna see them on a fat chick too. And I want her to be a sexy fat chick. Oh, and dark hair. I want dark hair, preferably dark red. And, oh yeah, she has to have a great smile too, big...natural...to match her tatas.

Oh hell. I'll just send you a topless pic of me. *snorts* NOT!

CP.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

my first visit here and I get to see boobies! :)

9:01 AM  
Blogger TheTart said...

Oh dear, me too.... my first visit & boobs in my face!

Hmmmmmm, well, I will just haveta try back later ; ), bother.

SMooch,
The Tart

9:24 AM  
Blogger CP said...

Um, Hey.

Give those back.

*shifty eyed look around*


CP

12:10 AM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

Those are lovely boobies. :-)

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home