Sunday, March 12, 2006

She's MY kid.


The wife, myself and Sweetpea were standing in the kitchen this morning. Sweetpea's going through the pantry looking for the cherry poptarts I bought Saturday morning and comes across the strawberry mikshake poptarts I bought later in the day. Hey I got a thing for poptarts... Anyway she looks at them and gives me an "Eeewwww, that's disgusting."

She asks "why did you get those?"

Being a smartass I respond "Gee, why did I get you?"

She says "cause you didn't use protection?"

12 Comments:

Blogger April said...

LOL

What a great daughter you have.

12:43 AM  
Blogger L said...

LMAO! Cherry poptarts RULE!

8:08 AM  
Blogger MG said...

she's a gem... prob gets it honest, dontcha think?

BTW, they now have Go Tarts... hmmm

9:30 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Guess she got the last word! How long did it take you before you could close your mouth? lol

9:58 AM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

ROTFLMFAO!! Heh heh, guess you'll think twice b/f you ask her something like THAT again! Methinks the child is too smart for your own good. And no, that's not a typo. Hee hee. :-)

(Pop Tarts rule!)

7:05 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

*LOL* Perfect!

She sounds like my kinda gal! ;-)

9:51 PM  
Blogger Ms. M said...

I guess she told YOU didn't she Billy!

Go Sweetpea!

12:02 AM  
Blogger CP said...

HA! YOU GOT TOLD! YOU GOT SCHOOLED! *snorts*

Did you expect anything less from her? She's YOUR daughter, man. Got a little pirate in her, I see!

CP.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lmao

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

like father, like daughter...

i can totally see this...and i love it..

1:13 AM  
Blogger DH said...

That's fucking hilarious man...only because it's not my daughter saying that crap to me. :)

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. sheer bikini pics District of columbia accutane lawyers Play poker for fun no sign up required clear anal discharge bert bacarat

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home