Thursday, August 03, 2006

HalfNekkidThursday

Hey y'all. It's Thursday.

I only know this cuz April stopped by yesterday to tell me that tomorrow is Thursday. I think it was yesterday, difficult to tell these days.

I know today is a good day... The kids went back to school. Woo Hoo!

Sweetpea, who now drives, made her little sister, the freshman, ride the bus. Didn't give her a ride, believe that? Funny as hell. We told her she didn't have to take her and I guess she took it to heart. Something about a rite of passage. Sisters.

Yeah... HNT

Here ya go.
I was told that when my shirt comes open like this, my sexy falls out... then I was told that's okay cuz I got me some to spare. Any opinions?

As far as the job opening goes, it looks like Softball Slut may have it wrapped up. Out of all the folks that responded hers was the only one that actually mentioned doing any work... I can afford tequila, body shots, boob pics and fun - cuz that's what I'm all about. So long as the work gets done too. Now get yer ass down here I got stuff for you to do.

Happy Half Nekkid Thursday peoples. If you wanna play with the cool kids click on the blue button to the right and go see Obsasso.

15 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

I say you got enough that you could unbutton it a little more and still be safe ;)
HHNT!

I am disappointed that I was turned down for the job :(

~goes away sulking~

9:18 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

Thanks MG.

Don't sulk babe, there'll be more. I'll keep you on file...

9:25 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Yep, that's sexy!

I'm not bitter about the job. Nope, not at all. Now, where's that extra sword??? J/K! *wink

So not nice not taking your sister to school. Oh, payback's are hell, hope the youngest makes it a good one!

9:53 AM  
Blogger erika said...

Ohh Billy you got sexy falling all out!!

10:23 AM  
Blogger April said...

Hmmph...can't believe I didn't even get a job offer.

Oh, well...the work wouldn't get done if I was around anyway. :D

Very, very sexy, sugar...yummy, in fact.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Lovely image. I would say that your sexy oozes out.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

10:41 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

GE - put down the sword
April - uncross those arms

wasn't out to offend anybody, just she was the only candidate who actually mentioned working in her application. and listed salary requirements that I could actually afford.

Now, for other activities, well that's another situation entirely.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Leigh said...

I love your neckless. School already? I have another month before it goes back here. Happy HNT, have a good day.

12:13 PM  
Blogger April said...

Other activities?

What did you have in mind, sugar??

:D

1:12 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Where, exactly, do you want me to put it? *raises eyebrows

1:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would like to thank all the people I slept with to get this position.

What do you mean that redhed guy doesnt work for you?

*crickets chirping*


Oh well It was fun anyways!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

You've got sexy happening all over the place hon.

Great pic!

HHNT!

5:59 PM  
Blogger tm said...

I'd like to start with my finger at the collar and run it down the front along the open neck line and when it gets to that button, pop it open and let a little more sexy out.
Happy HNT Billy.
xoxo
TME

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to run my hands over that chest hair.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Espanol mailplus yahoo com 2fmp stationery splash php Online certificate in financial planning One night stand sex video Young girls wearing panties and bras Italian greyhound stationery Tenuate worldwide shipping Pissing silk Isuzu rodeo complaints Kenmore dishwasher leaking Ree live sex cams Ge vacuum cleaner Does xanax interfer with trileptal Tip for playing slot machine mesotherapy doctor http://www.allegra-extras.info Saudi isps weight loss mesotherapy Maternity clothes little rock ar Can i take vitamin supplements while taking valtrex american board mesotherapy

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home