Thursday, May 24, 2007

Grandma Update

Sorry all, no HNT this week. Can barely find time to breathe.

I wanted to give y'all an update on Grandma though; you guys are the best. I was just getting it out there and off my brain and the support and well wishes were incredible. I thank you and I know she would too.

Latest word is she's out of intensive care and in a regular room in Pittsburgh now. She'll be leaving probably tomorrow and headed back to the hospital in her little town. The initial problem has been taken care of although they came up with another before they were done. She'll be in the local hospital for a week or so maybe and she's gonna need some therapy of some sort before they'l let her go home.

The start of it all was a lesion in her stomach that was bleeding, now they're worried about her heart. My Mom says that she'll probably need to have full time help at home now when she gets out. She's been pretty independent up till this time, maybe not so much anymore.

Again thanks for the wishes and prayers and all. Here's a pic of the farm so you can see where I spent my summers oh so many years ago. This pic is hanging in the Pennsylvania welcome center on I-79 at the W. Va border.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear your Grandma's doing better. I'll continue sending those good vibes tho!

That place looks truly wonderful!

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home