Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm not dead yet.

(that should have been said with an english accent to reflect one of my favourite movies, who can name it?)

I've just gone missing.

Summer is always the hardest time. Most of our projects are schools, this is the time of the year that all the new ones MUST BE DONE as well as the remodels. Deadlines fly fast and furious, inspections abound and everything must be perfect. We're spread from one end of the state to the other, in June alone we used $2900. worth of gas between three trucks, we be doing some driving.

I am still here, I do check in, and I try to visit y'all. It's just tough to do. Thanks for coming by and I will endeavor to have an HNT up next week worthy of all my friends.

For now, I'm off again.

The Pirate

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! Sounds like you are one busy Pirate!!

Don't forget to save a little time for relaxification. Seriously.

**passing the dear Pirate a beer**

2:23 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

yeah I have been awol for awhile. I am going back awol for some more while after today.

I snuck out.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Evening said...

You are always worth the wait. Hope you are remembering to take care of yourself at this busy time.
xo

10:05 PM  
Blogger April said...

oh...so you are alive!

just wondered.

sexy pirate! :)

1:28 PM  
Blogger ATLLG said...

well to get the booty you have to work some off in most cases....

Glad to know everything is ...well normal.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home