Tuesday, June 05, 2007

FreeBooby Tuesday

Hey all, hope your respective Mondays went well, the pirate drove to St. Augustine and back, perfect way to fill the day I suppose. 400 miles. yeehaw.

Have to head back there tonight, have a truck arriving Wednesday am and I'm all out of crews. I actually have to put my tools on this week - that's not supposed to happen. Bringing in a couple of extra hands but not normal crews so I'll have to educate them first and hope we can finish in an expedient manner. And there's why I won't be around the rest of the week.

When I come back Friday I have a flight to North Carolina for my nieces graduation on Saturday. Will get back Sunday from there and then more than likely it'll be back to St. Augustine for another couple of days. Basically I won't see home for a week or so.

Anywho, FreeBooby Tuesday it is. Here's a few, pair. The first I just kinda like, it goes with the whole pirate and the sea thing. Damn nice photoshop by somebody.


Have a great week people.

Pirate out.

2 Comments:

Blogger ATLLG said...

Captn'

Holy Crap StA is like my second home!
If it wasn't this month might have been able to get away but this mate has tons going on here. Make sure you go to the A1A Ale Works @ the Bridge of Lions and have the "sampler platter".

And OMG the those boobies on the blue bed...now that's my kinda gal! Healthy!

11:40 AM  
Blogger April said...

Hiya, sugar. Keepin' busy, aren't ya? :)

loves ya.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home