Thursday, October 18, 2007

HNT and an update as requested

Well, here I is, sitting in a hotel room in California all by my lonesome. Kinda boring, but what are ya gonna do? It's only 9:30 here, but 12:30 home time, if I go to sleep now I'll be up at 4 am so I'm gonna stay up a while. Meetings tomorrow, all day... Then fly home on Friday. Yippeee.

Anywho, how bout this for an HNT, nekkid pirate alone in a hotel. Room 220 if your interested.

Now, as to Babygirl, Dad put his foot down. Exactly what that means is yet to be determined. I wrote that last post Tuesday before I went home from work. When I got home the "grounded" babygirl was out walking the dogs and had been gone for an abnormally long time. I decided to go look for her, bad ju ju ya know?

Didn't take long til I found her and the subject of my wrath at the park, kissing. She was ordered to go home, he was ordered to fall off the face of the earth. If he was gonna have trouble doing that I said I would be all to happy to help him never be found again. They both had lied to me, not to happen again, ever.

The Mrs and I have been at it a few times in the last week over this, I'm not moving. She was wavering, for all kinds of reasons. The strife this has caused in our house is overwhelming. Poor little babygirl has been playing us from the beginning. She cannot even imagine what it will take for me to trust her again, if ever.

I have exhibited great patience and caring for her and just great patience with the guy. If I ever hear his name again, he's headed to jail. Period. I just don't fucking care anymore. Don't care if Babygirl hates me forever, don't care if this guys life is ruined, don't care if the wife stays upset, just don't care. And that my friends is how this story ends.

No Maureen, I'm not in jail and he's not dead or vice versa. But I really thank you for caring.

And Happy HNT y'all.

9 Comments:

Blogger Bittersweet said...

great view.

oh oh - trouble at home. good luck!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Keyser Soze said...

Dude, HHNT! Hear anything from Margarita Girl lately? She's SO not in touch! :-(

4:28 PM  
Blogger Evening said...

Move over there hot stuff. I got my jammies on and I am ready to sit down and watch tv. No, no, don't bother putting any pants on. You are fine just the way you are :) very fine.
Well, I am really glad to hear you are not in jail. I have baked a cake with a file in it, just in case.
Teenagers, aren't they wonderful little creatures?? You done good Dad, and don't worry, she won't hate you forever.
xo

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Billy, just ick. *sigh* I dread the day my daughter becomes a teenager.

As you know, I was wavering in my opinion, in my last comment. The lying changes that completely. By lying to you AGAIN they've shown that they don't have the maturity for this to go well (if you were to allow it).

Were it me, if they'd come to me after the first time to sit down and have a grown up, and "I understand-Dad-why-you'd-have-a-problem-with-it" talk, an open, if trepidatious mind, would have been where I'd be. But by sneaking around after grounding no less...slams my open mind shut again.

I think you're right by sticking to your guns.

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and p.s....

Yummy HNT!! WOOT!

xo

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And then...back then....my wife usually handled the really tough issues. I, was the one who backed her up with the final word. It takes 2 unwavering parents guidance. It becomes tougher when one gives in. So, now there is a delimna. Stay the course. Just say, I am the parent and you are my child, that is enough reason for now. Once, my daughter said "I'm leaving home" and her Mom said , OK, everything that you have here and on, is mine. If you want to leave, nothing here goes with you. That changed the complexion of the story. I know that parents aren't always right, but we try to do right for our kids.

9:52 PM  
Blogger CP said...

Didn't I tell ya she would do it behind your back??? There are no trustworthy "babygirls" at this age. None. Believe me.

CP

7:26 PM  
Blogger Evening said...

HEEEELLLLLOOOOOO, Are you back from California??? I am sure there must be some really good reason, like you are there fighting the fires (do pirates do that?), for you not to be letting us know what is going on in your world.
Just missing you :)

12:24 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Room 220 you said? :)

He he

I miss ya Billy!

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home