Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Now I know

Why some species eat their young.

The stories about Babygirl and her older man canot begin to compare to what her older sister has now perpetrated. She pulled a stunt on the school bus that has landed her a 10 day out of school suspension and possible criminal charges. FUCK.

I've spent more time "on the carpet" in the past week than I did during my entire high school career. And before you start, yeah, I pulled some crap in my day BUT nothing like this.

She was supposed to graduate mid year, as of today she's got 18 days of school left, hopefully.

I just wanna beat her with a 2 x 4, prolly wouldn't help her much but it would make me feel better. Alas, a loving, supporting father wouldn't do that, would he? So, just for once can I be the asshole Dad? Puhleeze?

Starting to think this is a great time for my mid-life crisis. There's a Porsche for sale down the street, and I can afford it. Of course it's a 1983 Targa, that's the only reason why...

Way too much drama, I'm really beginning to tire of it, seriously. I meant that. Can I have just one day, just one fucking day, without my life seeming like a fucking show on TNT - they're supposed to have the drama don't you know.

Who wants to run away with the Pirate??? It's getting to be that time.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

permission granted.

(the 2x4 thing, and the porsche)

6:04 PM  
Blogger beautiful face said...

..there is a sign right near my house that read's billy's beach...i really need to take a picture of it and send it to you!!

aka bellacara

9:35 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

But of course I'd run away with a sexy pirate! :)

Hope things get better!

KB :)

11:07 AM  
Blogger ATLLG said...

holy shit...buy the Porsche and I'll do half ( shit I'll do all the driving you'll let me ) on the way to the Keys for a get-a-way!

But I am feeling some of your pain two teenage girls in the house sucks here sometimes as well.

This is payback since their car insurance is so much cheaper right?

1:18 PM  
Blogger Evening said...

OH PLEEEAAAASSSEEE TAKE ME AWAY WITH YOU!!!! I promise, no drama.

Honest, the day will come when girls grow up and the drama becomes less frequent. Teenagers are just hard. Enlarge my pictures one of these days, I have raised three boys, you will see the evidence of the teen years etched around my eyes. Just hang on tight and it will be over in just a few years.

Hugs.

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, a loving supportive father wouldn't beat his daughter w/ a 2x4 hon, but a big stick maybe?

Sorry to hear about yer troubles. Sucking bigtime bobo fer sure.

WOOT! Count me in! Been ready to run away now for a little bit, just needed someone to run with! :-)

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home