Monday, January 23, 2006

Note to Laurie

For Laurie at Standed in Suburbia, the weather here was in the 80s over the weekend and simply gorgeous. So once the toxins left my system the bikes were cleaned and polished and taken for a ride.

Twas a beautiful day on two wheels.

At least you can be happy Pittsburgh won and your man Bill is coming to Detroit...




The toxins in question were traced back to this bottle; how they got from here into my blood stream remains a damned good question...

KB, you're a nurse, any ideas?

3 Comments:

Blogger SignGurl said...

Oh yummy, Vodka! I could use a little right now.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

You've got a good eye L. Wife rides a 750 Shadow Spirit and I've got an ACE 1100. I'm impressed.

Had a nice ride, maybe 60 miles through the country.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

Nice bikes. Been AGES since I've been on one...*SIGH*

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home