Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Pirate Sails

On Friday I have to head for the corporate office in a faraway land to meet with the powers that be and learn of a grand new plan for success. I can only imagine what amazing lessons await because a "consultant" has been hired to determine an innovative vision of sales prowess that will propel us eons ahead of the competition.

I only hope I can make it through security with this damned hook, the TSA and I have had this love hate relationship ever since they took my moms knitting needles. I love to fucking hate them. I enjoy making a bloggers list of reads but that damned no-fly list is a real pain.

8 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

I was going to say, "Is it me, Is it me?" Then you said...if and when and blah blah blah...lol

Have a fun trip!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

well maybe if you extended an invitation...

i'd bring tequila ;)

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What good's a blog if you can't procure a little cooter?

1:39 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Fine Billy! I didn't want you to come & see me anyway!

No, really. It's fine.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

now simmer down kb. you haven't been left out of anything - same as i told mg, if somebody extended an invitation...

but then again you just want me to come paint.

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is the lucky blogger???

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home