Tuesday, January 24, 2006

There's seems to be a Tuesday every week...

Damn good thing there's no shortage of booby pictures floating around the net.

This week is a tribute to our pirate festival, Gasparilla. It has a tradition somewhat similar to Mardi Gras so far as the old beads for boobies payoff goes. The pirates trade booty for boobies, cheap plastic beads for pricey plastic boobs, well not it all cases but you know what I mean.

Here's one for ya that I think has an almost "art" feel to it, maybe cause it's black and white, either way you gotta figure this girl just got started cause with a pair like that she should have a few more strands of beads around her neck.

Looking at it again it appears as though she may be looking for rain and not beads. Whatever.
Have a great Tuesday folks.

10 Comments:

Blogger DH said...

Hey Billy...thanks for another FBT pic. Given my current drought, I'm not going to be very discriminating when it comes to judging the subjects of FBT. I'm just happy to see 'em.

I'm wondering if TJ has a sample of a better boob job.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

Sorry to disappoint you TJ, they got somebody elses boat. They'll never get Billy.

And rather than complain about the boobies baby, show us something; we take donations.


Hey dh, no worries, TJ's the only discriminate booby viewer in the place and well, who cares...

2:20 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

tj, does that mean I have to sign up for jdate? cuz I know how you love those boys...

5:02 PM  
Blogger CycleGuy said...

I like 'em!
They make me wanna reach out and touch them.
Mmmm!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

Billy a pirates vs nija link for you (just in case you haven't seen it)

TJ, you obviously have never seen Tara Reid's FAKE boobs. I am not even sure if the still qualify as a part of human anotomy.

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice cans.

3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, you've got quite a few nice pics on this blog.

3:07 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

Professor, thanks for chiming in on the debate. I can't get through the link that you left for pirate vs. ninja, please retry.

LBB - thanks for stopping by and we appreciate the appreciation. Dropped by your place too, amusing, I'll be back.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

Maybe I should have it marked as private. It seems to work as intended (now).

9:27 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

Thanks professor, saw it this time, good one.

Pirates kick ass.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home