Thursday, March 02, 2006

Oh, what a week

Dammit all! I missed posting FreeBoobyTuesday and didn't get anything done for HNT either, I really, really hate it when working interferes with my blogging! I'll make a point not to let that happen again.

What I am looking forward to now is going outside, cleaning up the motorcycles and loading them on the trailer - tomorrow we leave for the KEYS! We're going down there obstensibly for my cousins wedding, but it's really all about the booze.


There will be drinking and drinking and maybe some drinking; interspersed with a wedding, food and hopefully a Sunday bike run down to Key West. The Grassy Key Beach Resort will be party central from Friday afternoon to sometime on Monday when we reluctantly return home.

I wish everyone a great Friday and a great weekend, I'll have a shot for each and every one of you, aw hell, I'll have a dozen shots for each and every one of you. CP and KB, Imay need a nurse after all that... and I'll bring back pretty pictures of PARADISE for all you suckers stuck in the great white north - that is anywhere north of me.

6 Comments:

Blogger CP said...

I am on hand and waiting. Actually, I am oncall at the hospital this week, so if you are in the vicinity of Helen Ellis in Tarpon, stop in! *L* I want pictures, dammit. Lots of pictures. Oh, and a beer. Bring me back a beer from the Keys. It always tastes better down there for some reason. Have the best time dollbaby, and don't hurt the goats too badly!

CP.

7:39 PM  
Blogger April said...

Have fun, sugar.

And definitely drink a couple for me.

7:53 PM  
Blogger L said...

Dang was hoping you would be riding to here in Daytona for bike week. Have a great time!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Once, I was kidnapped by a bunch of bikers and taken to the Keys for a week! What a ride!!!

Enjoy!

10:46 AM  
Blogger MG said...

a dozen? hmmm..... yeah, it's not exactly white here in GA but I'm still jealous... have a great time.

2:22 PM  
Blogger DH said...

Have a fucking awesome time! I'm EXTREMELY jealous!!!!

Drink some tequila for me will you??

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home