Thursday, March 09, 2006

HNT

Unxepected company has kept me from doing what I have planned as far as the Keys trip went and I will get to it soon. My mother and her posse rolled in here yesterday - with little notice - as they have done to family throughout the southeast the past week or so. Have I mentioned she's crazy? She, her sister and brother are on tour visiting everyone they know south of PA - with little to no notice... To say that they are not being warmly received would be an understatement.

They have taken over my office as a bedroom and base of operations and I can't get anything done.

OK, so much for me bitching. HNT is here, this is what you get, my sexy as hell legs. This is a Keys pic though, I'm standing next to the Southernmost Point marker - not that you can tell - just trust me.
Happy HNT Y'all! To join the cool kids click the blue button over there on the right and play Half Nekkid Thursday with us.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the first one to comment? cool

and you have a crazy mom too? i do too...

hang in there..patron helps the pain of visitors and remember the 3 day fish rule

10:48 AM  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Nothing worse than uninvited guests! Hang in there, HHNT!

11:24 AM  
Blogger MG said...

legs..., nice, but the sandals...Billy those rock! :)

My feet so want to be wearing FLIP FLOPS. I need some warmer weather, I'm jealous :)

Happy HNT

12:04 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

Thanks kids!

MG - them be my Jesus shoes. If I have to have something on my feet that's what I wear, BC knows I'd much rather be bare foot. Come on down, it's gonna be in the 80's here all weekend and sunny!

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice knees big guy!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

Dammit, now they're not leaving til Saturday and there's granny panties hanging on a hanger from my fucking basketball net. Have they no sense of propriety???

Someone please kill me.

12:27 PM  
Blogger CP said...

*heh* Nice knockers!

*glares at jean shorts*

Hmph. No commando. Bummer.

Hope you had fun in the Keys and that all the goats are safe.

CP.

5:28 PM  
Blogger L said...

Nice legs! Happy HNT!

9:58 PM  
Blogger Still Searching... said...

The bees kneezzz!!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home